Monday, April 6, 2009

Kamei

If ever there was a wind that brushed not through unkempt woods,
If ever there was a wish that bruised, undid all goods,
If ever there was a wage that took more than it never gave,
If ever there was a work that destroyed, that did not save,
If ever there was a wound that preached hate, cause it got no love,
If ever there was a wing that flew fearing hunt, not for the sky above,
If ever there was a wall that separated brothers under the sun,
If ever there was a wand that spread darkness in return of fun,
If ever there was a want that put a man before the world,
If ever there was a word that meant something, otherwise unfurled,
If ever there was a wrong, one of above maybe, I did,
Punish me father, forgive then, for I am no more a kid.
KameiSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Material Girl said...

You got me thinking there, with the patterns and the post in its entirety.

~B

Elite Nth_Samurai - NEWS

Dear Reader,
Thank you for taking the pain and reading my works.Glad you could give time.There are a lot of poems and articles that I have not yet posted . I believe in free speech but I am not a patron of typing (most of them are in diaries).

Please help me enhance my will to write more and flood Blogger by saving your opinions beside my posts.

I will try and return the debt.

THX
;)