Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One Fine Bad Day

Stare at all I dismay,
Bless yourself with none.
Somebody played a bad trick,
Somebody told me it was fun.


Whom can I blame for this mess?
Whom I accuse this moral crime?
No winners for this call, are they?
Guess I am only one this time.


That of course led me to think,
When did I ever share the blame.
All the ills that bear roots in me
Belong to my personal hall of shame.


Why would a third be ever involved
In what stood between myself and me.
I believe, all I brood for now
Is because of the choices I least cared to see.


The options I held, I despised all,
But one I chose to lead me here.
Had I chosen righteous path
Would today be any less severe?


Only a fraction more I would say
Was this day worse than that.
Of all the world had to offer today,
Look at what I could extract.

One Fine Bad DaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Elite Nth_Samurai - NEWS

Dear Reader,
Thank you for taking the pain and reading my works.Glad you could give time.There are a lot of poems and articles that I have not yet posted . I believe in free speech but I am not a patron of typing (most of them are in diaries).

Please help me enhance my will to write more and flood Blogger by saving your opinions beside my posts.

I will try and return the debt.

THX
;)