Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A House That Stood Six Years


Through a wire that brings light,
I switch on the tube,wake up to realize,
I have cherished only hope for future.
No memory to adore, No past to despise.

I cannot possibly miss her,
What did I have, I repent losing?
Few pages make no library, I'm empty of you
But I can't ignore what your absence did bring.

Evident it is, I'm losing faith and hope.
Justified,say some, and justice too slow.
Not easy breaking what stood six years.
Whose walls I built, of foundation i do not know.

Patrons I have, whose faiths build through mine,
They realize the trembles, may have guessed a fall.
I am too weak to stand alone, a shame,
Broken and released, never again shall I build a wall.
A House That Stood Six YearsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.

Elite Nth_Samurai - NEWS

Dear Reader,
Thank you for taking the pain and reading my works.Glad you could give time.There are a lot of poems and articles that I have not yet posted . I believe in free speech but I am not a patron of typing (most of them are in diaries).

Please help me enhance my will to write more and flood Blogger by saving your opinions beside my posts.

I will try and return the debt.

THX
;)