Friday, August 24, 2007

Oh My!! Not Apsara

Such is the fate of those who dare
Owned by courage, they end in despair
Now dat I have joined dat league of hope
Yesterday seems only a brief nightmare.


Myths are spread while legends recalled
Only truth finds survival , so I trust in all
Hey! i m in love.... I am really crazy
Awake me from this feeling before I fall


Patrons beware , I lie in uncertainity
Along wid my hopes,eternal,they save me
Trap me at this point of time
Release me there, where she be....


A day to cherish,A lifetime for the memory!!!!
Oh My!! Not ApsaraSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Elite Nth_Samurai - NEWS

Dear Reader,
Thank you for taking the pain and reading my works.Glad you could give time.There are a lot of poems and articles that I have not yet posted . I believe in free speech but I am not a patron of typing (most of them are in diaries).

Please help me enhance my will to write more and flood Blogger by saving your opinions beside my posts.

I will try and return the debt.

THX
;)