Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Swimmers & Rivers

This river here flows down,
I m following it like sand
I m going down, blinded
Why aint things in my hand

My will is more like elvis
Heard it can do wonders
But never seen it in life,just pray
That turns up b4 blunders

I may never swim back
May be i may,may
But use your will while its best
Before river causes downward sway.

Swim upward , my friend, rise
Dont go with ease
Life is never downhill,never
Will it flex like grease

Swim upward,my friend,swim
I may see u from the bottom,may
This river here flows down,i m in the flow
But swim,my friend,rise anyway!
Swimmers & RiversSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Elite Nth_Samurai - NEWS

Dear Reader,
Thank you for taking the pain and reading my works.Glad you could give time.There are a lot of poems and articles that I have not yet posted . I believe in free speech but I am not a patron of typing (most of them are in diaries).

Please help me enhance my will to write more and flood Blogger by saving your opinions beside my posts.

I will try and return the debt.

THX
;)